We try to offer a relaxed and inviting environment in which to play golf.
The following standards should be adhered to on all occasions.
On the Course:
- Tailored shorts with knee length or sports socks are permitted on the course
- Socks shall be predominately of one colour.
- No sports or beach shorts are allowed.
- Shirts should have a collar
- Footwear should be appropriate for the playing of golf, soft spikes are preferred
- Hats should be worn with the peak facing forward
- The changing of clothing in the car park is not allowed
In the Clubhouse:
- Smart casual wear is acceptable for the majority of occasions in the club.
- Shoes worn on the course must not be warn in the lounge or dining room.
- Bare feet or flip-flops are not allowed.
- Hats must not be worn in the lounge or dining room