Stunning sea views from the Restaurant
Please maintain social distancing at all times.
Just a reminder of the ground rules in the clubhouse.
Your cooperation will make the situation easier for everybody.
The Welsh Government have announced that hospitality premises will be required to put the following measures in place:
• premises should be providing table service only – people will be unable to stand at the bar to drink • all food and drink should be consumed at tables your visit will be time limited to two hours.
• physical distancing measures will be applied, such as tables being spaced out
• limit to groups of up to 4 people (not including any children aged under 11 ) unless they are from a single household. You may meet with people outside your household, as long as you maintain physical distancing from them and the size of the group does not exceed 4 people
• face coverings must be worn other than when seated to eat or drink
• you will be asked to give contact details both for yourself and your guests for purposes of tracing people in the event of an outbreak being linked to the venue.
To gain access to the clubhouse or patio, enter via the main entrance keeping to the left. Do not enter until the bar until directed by a member of staff. When you exit, leave via the main entrance again keep to the left. If you need to use the toilets please exit as above and re-enter the clubhouse via the main entrance and return on the left of the hallway to access the toilets. To exit the toilets, leave via the locker room, walk around the pro shop and return to the main entrance.
- There is no access to the patio or clubhouse from the first tee area
- Face masks must be worn in the Clubhouse until you are seated and whilst entering, leaving or visiting the toilets
Our Stewards, Pal and Lil Malloy, are always happy to help cater for your requirements. Follow Cardigan Golf Club Kitchen on Facebook for the latest opening times and menus