READ ALL OF THIS DOCUMENT: The following instructions are to protect our guests, members and staff. They are essential and players not complying will be asked to leave the course
Face masks are to be worn in all indoor areas of the Club: Clubhouse, including toilets, office and Pro Shop.
Before you arrive:
If you are ill or have symptoms, stay at home
• 1st tee starts only, no starting on 5th or 15th
• White, yellow and red tees may be booked at any time
• Tee times must be booked in advance via BRS or the club on 01239 621775
o Contact details must be provided in case contact tracing is required
• Juniors must be accompanied by an adult
• Arrive dressed for golf and change your shoes in the car park
Health and Safety
• At all times practice Social Distancing of 2m
• When walking from/to the carpark, be careful of players on the 1st tee
• Players not completing their round should return to the carpark by the most direct route – check your route does not interfere with other golfers on the course
• Bridleway and footpath:
o these are being used more frequently than normal, beware of walkers, dogs and horses
• Pest control - shooting (of rabbits) may take place on parts of the course between 7pm and 7am. This will not be in the areas where golf is being played, however you may hear shots being fired.
Practice areas do not need to be pre-booked.
• No casual practice on the course at any time
• Putting green – maximum of four players at a time, stay within each marked area, give priority to those teeing off next
• Chipping green – maximum of two players at a time, stay within each marked area, give priority to those teeing off next
• Practice Grounds – give consideration to others wishing to use the area
o Area between 5th/13th fairways
o Area behind 2nd green
Access only from main clubhouse, out via 1st/2nd fairway, return via 2nd/18th fairway
No access from the lane adjacent to practice area
Use marked bays
The pro shop will be open from 0830 to 1700 each day
• No more than 2 people in the shop at a time
• Contactless payments preferred
• Observe 2m spacing if queuing to enter.
• Buggies and trollies must be booked in advance.
From the Clubhouse to the end of the round, it doesn't get any better. Golf, food and views all in one go !
with the possible exception of Pebble Beach, the view from the top of the Cardigan course is the finest I've seen anywhere in golf